What are piles?
Piles are hemorrhoids that become inflamed. Hemorrhoids are masses, clumps, cushions of tissue in the anal canal – they are full of blood vessels, support tissue, muscle and elastic fibers. Piles can be of various sizes and may be internal (inside the anus) or external ones (outside the anus). Typically, internal piles occur from 2 to 4cm above the opening of the anus. External piles (perianal hematoma) occur on the outside edge of the anus. The internal ones are much more common.
Cause of Piles:
It was found that patients with piles had a few factors in common:
- Irregular defecation patterns
- Irregular sleeping patterns
- Late food timings
- Unhealthy diet
- Incomplete sleep
- Skipping meals
Symptoms of Piles:
Hemorrhoids don’t always cause symptoms, so you may not realize you have them. Most commonly, you could:
- Feel discomfort, itching, or pain around your anus
- See blood on the toilet paper or in the toilet bowl when you go to the bathroom
- Get moist, pink bumps around the edge of or bulging out from your anus (These may look purple or blue too)
Types of Piles
Internal hemorrhoids are classified into four grades:
- Grade 1 – there are small inflammations, usually inside the lining of the anus. They are not visible
- Grade 2 – larger than grade 1 hemorrhoids, but also inside the anus. When passing a stool, they may get pushed out, but return unaided
- Grade 3 – often called ‘prolapsed hemorrhoids’; these appear outside the anus. The patient may feel them hanging out. They can be pushed back in if the patient presses with their finger
- Grade 4 – these cannot be pushed back in and need to be treated by a doctor. They are large and stay outside the anus all the time.
External hemorrhoids are called perianal hematoma. These are small lumps that are located on the outside edge of the anus. They are very itchy and can be painful if a blood clot forms inside (thrombosed external hemorrhoid). Thrombosed external hemorrhoid requires medical treatment straight away.
Pilepsole is a herbal product that worked for internal and external hemorrhoids by increasing blood flow to the swollen area in the rectum thereby accelerating the healing process. The herbal ingredients in the Pilepsole preparation have beneficial effect on the digestive system as they relieve constipation and promote regularity in bowel movements.
Pilepsole has shown considerable and quick relief from the symptoms of pain, swelling, itching, constipation & bleeding within 15 days. It is note worthy that during the treatment with Pilepsole, no other treatment is required and even chronic cases have responded well to the treatment. Pilepsole clears away heat and toxic material, removes the putrid tissues and stimulates the new tissue growth. It can be used to relieve hemorrhoidal pain, to shrinks swollen hemorrhoidal tissues and to heal anal fissures.