General weakness or feeling lethargic is a common problem faced by many. According to Center for Pain and Supportive Care, weakness can be defined as “lack of physical or muscle strength and the feeling that extra effort is needed to perform daily activities”.
Weakness may leave you without energy to carry out day-to-day activities, drowsy or tired, sluggish, and uninterested. Other symptoms include excessive sweating, loss of appetite, difficulty concentrating, and difficulty falling asleep. You can feel weak due to lack of essential nutrients, not getting enough sleep, a weak immune system, excessive drinking, skipping meals, emotional stress, and too much physical labor.
Causes of Generalized Weakness
Generalized weakness is most often related to fatigue or low blood pressure. It can be also be related to endocrine problems. Here is a list of potential causes of generalized weakness:
- Shock is a medical condition that leads to dangerously low blood pressure. It can be from things like bleeding, dehydration or heat exhaustion. Severe infections, known as sepsis, can also lead to shock.
- Hypoglycemia (low blood sugar) is a concern if you have a history of diabetes or you’ve gone a very long time without eating. It’s very common for patients to develop hypoglycemia when they are being treated for diabetes.
- Severe hypothermia can cause fatigue and weakness. The lack of heat leads to a loss of energy as the body tries to conserve. By the time hypothermia is bad enough to cause fatigue, it is a severe medical emergency.
- Anything that causes shortness of breath or chest pain, such as asthma, heart failure or anaphylaxis (allergic reaction) can lead to fatigue and general weakness. The lack of oxygen (or buildup of CO2) in the bloodstream means the body tissues and cells don’t get enough oxygen to power themselves.
- Many poisons including those found in the home, as well as many medications can cause weakness or fainting. Carbon monoxide (CO) is a common household poison that might affect more people than we realize. The classic symptoms of CO poisoning start with weakness and headache.
Chawanprash capsule is a natural herbal remedy for low immunity that is both safe and non-addictive. It is one of the leading immune boosting supplements that make immune system healthy, without any harmful side effects. This herbal formula begins with a selection of efficient herbs known for strengthening the immune system and keeping it in a state of well being. The herbal ingredients present in Chawanprash capsules boost body’s natural defense mechanism to prevent germs, viruses and bacteria.
Chawanprash is an herbal Energy and Power Boosting Supplement and starts showing its good affects just within few days. After taking it consistently for 2-3 months, one can permanently cure almost all type of general weakness problems and will feel more strong and healthy than before.