Diabetes represents a failure of the body’s system of carbohydrate metabolism. When we eat carbohydrates, glucose (blood sugar) is produced and either used immediately or stored for later use. Stored glucose is released into the blood stream whenever we need an added energy boost. Insulin, a hormone produced by the pancreas, regulates the level of glucose levels. As a result, about 30% of diabetics need injections of insulin to stay alive. The category of diabetes has evolved over the centuries as clinical observations and physiological investigations have distinguished among different varieties.
Diabetes in a nutshell can be termed as a disease in which the body does not produce or properly use insulin. Insulin is a hormone that allows blood glucose/sugar to enter the cells of the body and be used for energy. It is needed to convert sugar, starches and other food into energy needed for daily life.
How is it caused?
The worst part about diabetes is that there are no set rules and causes for diabetes it is generally believed that genetics and environmental factors such as obesity and lack of exercise appear to play key roles. But the truth is that very often the most active health enthusiast might fall prey to diabetes. Type 1 and type 2 diabetes; there are different categories of diabetes usually they are classified as type 1 and type 2 and a type diabetes that affect women, known as gestational diabetes.
Formerly known as insulin dependent this is an auto immune disease in which the body does not produce any insulin. This type usually begins during childhood or adolescence. People with type 1 diabetes must take daily insulin injections to stay alive. Type 1 diabetes account for 5-10 percent of diabetes. There are two forms of type1. Immune mediated diabetes mellitus results from an auto immune process in which the body’s immune diabetes mellitus results from an auto immune process in which the body’s immune system attacks and destroys the insulin producing cells of the pancreas. Since glucose cannot enter the cells, it builds up in the blood and the body’s cells literally starve to death. The second, idiopathic type 1 refers to rare forms of the disease that have no known cause. Greater risk for type1 diabetes is siblings of people with type 1 diabetes. The main problems faced with type1 diabetes are hypoglycemia, or low blood sugars which sometimes a reaction of insulin. This occurs when your blood sugar drips too low. This problem can be corrected by eating some sugar (such as 3 glucose tablets, 6 ounces of regular soda, or 5 or 6 lifesavers) hyperglycemia or high blood sugar is another problem that occurs in this category. This occurs when your blood sugar is too high. It can be a sign that diabetes is not well controlled. This can lead to ketoacidosis or diabetic coma.
A metabolic disorder resulting from the body’s inability to make enough or properly use, insulin. It is most common form of the disease occurring when the individual reaches mid forties. Type 2, diabetes accounts for 90-95 percent of diabetes. Type 2 is the most type e diabetes is still not known. What is known is that this type runs in the families. A person can inherit a tendency to get type2 diabetes. But it usually takes another factor such as obesity to bring on the disease. Those over the age of 45 with a family history of diabetes are prone to this type of diabetes. Also people who are overweight and who do not exercise regularly are more prone.
This type of diabetes develops in 2% to 5% of all pregnancies but disappears when the pregnancy is over. This type affects 2-5 percent of all pregnancies or who have had a baby weighing 9 pounds or more at birth, unfortunately women who have a baby weighing 9 pounds at birth. Unfortunately women who have had gestational diabetes are increased risk for later developing type 2 diabetes.
We recognize that you are here because you are searching for a solution. Perhaps you are struggling to find a natural alternative to prescription medicines and their side effects, or an herbal remedy to complement them, or perhaps you just don’t know what to take. Hakeem Hashmi has made effective herbal medicine for diabetes HERBO DIABECON. It is Open challenge to the doomsayers new hope for the pessimistic optimistic never before in history. We don’t treat, we don’t control, we simply Erase Diabetes.
Benefits of Herbo Diabecon Capsule:
- Herbo Diabecon is a combination of Herbal anti-diabetic herbs recommended for more than 50000years in Unani.
- Herbo Diabecon helps to act on different sites in different ways to effectively control factor and pathways leading to Diabetes Mellitus.
- Herbo Diabecon is an herbal supplement which helps to correct the effects, besides the condition itself and correct the degenerative complications which result because of diabetes.
- Herbo Diabecon is safe and effective and helps to manage Diabetes Mellitus.
- Herbo Diabecon helps overcome resistance to oral hypoglycemic when used as adjuvant to cases of uncontrolled Diabetes.
- Herbo Diabecon may confer a sense of well being in patients and help promote symptomatic relief of complaints like weakness, giddiness, pain in legs, body ache, Polyuria and Pruritis.
In many cases it happen that the patient is free from insulin and the sugar level is also maintain within controllable ranges, but suddenly the diabetes bounce back, and patient has been shifted on insulin. In many juvenile cases we have cyclical results, for some time patient is free from insulin, once again back on insulin, again the Herbo Diabecon works after some time and patient is free from insulin, again put back on insulin and so on.
Herbo Diabecon works on every-one without any restriction on the level of the disease, what ever may be the history, beginning, one year, five year, ten year or any longer period, it works, works and works. But the effect of medicine and total duration of treatment will differs from person to person.
Types of Diabetes:
Type 1 diabetes mellitus used to be called insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus, or juvenile-onset diabetes mellitus, because it usually begins in childhood or adolescence. In type 1 diabetes mellitus, the pancreas releases no insulin at all because the body has destroyed the cells that produce it (islet cells). The patient therefore relies on treatment with insulin.
Type 2 diabetes mellitus is the most common form of diabetes. It used to be called non-insulin dependent diabetes mellitus or adult onset diabetes because it usually begins in adulthood.In type 2 diabetes, patients can still produce insulin, but they do not produce enough and/or their bodies cannot use it properly.
Another form of diabetes, known as gestational diabetes, occurs in some women during pregnancy. It is a temporary condition caused by pregnancy and usually occurs in the later stages, once the baby has formed but is still growing.
Herbo Diabecon is very useful in diabetes. It is Safe, natural, and removes all kinds of diabetes. Herbo Diabecon can be stopped totally but gradually and hence diabetes mellitus is said to be cured. During the entire treatment it is advised to check sugar level at the interval of not more than 21 days. And also after treatment period of 3 months it is advised to check sugar levels at least 60 days for precautionary measure.
Symptoms of Diabetes
- Incontinence of urine
- Excessive thirst
- Excessive hunger
- Weight loss without trying
- Itching on skin
- Sugary, acidic, yellowish & aromatic urine
- Excessive passage of urine with a pressing urge
- Physical and mental fatigue; feeling of weariness even without having engaged in any physical effort
- Constipation, spasms of shivering
- Decrease in sexual urge
- Burning sensation in soles of feet and spasmodic pain in calf muscles
- Boils and other skin ailments
- Slow or no healing of wounds
- Those who are accustomed to being administered hormone and other steroidal drugs are vulnerable to Diabetes
- Those who have swollen pancreas; in whose body the production of insulin ceases
- Shortage of or defective, imperfect insulin produced by the body
- Hereditary. Either parent suffering from Diabetes
- When and if insulin produced by the body is not assimilated in the blood circulation
- Unequal balance of insulin and glucose; excessive waste of insulin. Quantum of glucose in the body overweighing that of insulin
- Stress, fear & tension
- Wrong signals from the brain to the pancreas produces insufficient insulin
- Use of drugs containing Fortison
- Mental fatigue
- Melancholy and despair
- Damage to skull and spine can cause diabetes
- Those who consume alcoholic drinks
- Addiction to sweets
- Susceptibility during last stage of pregnancy and during lactation
Main Herbal Combinations Used In Herbo Diabecon Herbal Capsule Are:
|Vinca Rosea||60 mg|
|Curcuma Longa||80 mg|
|Azadirachta Indica||40 mg|
|Nigella sativa||40 mg|
|Momordica Charantia||40 mg|
|Syzgium cuminii||40 mg|
|Acacia arabica||40 mg|
|Tinospora Cordifolia||40 mg|
|Zingiber officinale||20 mg|
|Aloe vera||20 mg|