Night fall or wet dreams is a very common occurrence among men, especially among adolescents. This condition is characterized by involuntary ejaculation during sleep in the night or in the early hours of the morning. The problem of night fall can be very frustrating for young men because most of the times they don’t understand the reason for it and also because it is a very embarrassing thing to discuss with not only their parents but also with their peers.
The frequency of these nocturnal emissions varies from person to person, most men only experience this condition in their adolescent years but few may suffer from it all their lives. So as you can see this condition is very common and nothing really to worry about except in very few cases where it is very frequent spread over a long period of time.
Exercising regularly and avoiding spicy foods can lessen the frequency of nightfall. Studies have shown that using testosterone based drugs can increase nocturnal emissions, so try avoiding these if you suffer from nightfall.
Here are a few more things that you can try to limit it.
1. Should start jogging or brisk walking for at least 30 minutes every day.
2. Should avoid consumption of any liquid for at least 2 hours before going to sleep.
3. Should go for urination just before going to bed.
4. Should avoid watching porn or erotic chats etc.
5. Start listening to soothing music which gives peace of mind and gives soothing effects like the meditation gives.
6. Should start reading good books at the time to keep the brain relaxed for a sound sleep.
7. If night fall happens then they should not worry about this, because if you keep on thinking about nightfall or have the fear of night fall at the time of sleeping then there more chances to have it reoccur.
8. Should avoid constipation because an upset digestive system also sometimes causes this condition.
9. If the person is having the habit of taking milk at night then they should take milk in the evening instead of at night.
10. Kegel exercise also helps control Night Fall.
There is nothing to be embarrassed about if you suffer from this problem because most men will experience nightfall sometime during their life. There is no need to unduly stress over it because it is easily treatable in the vast majority of the cases.